Portrait Photography in Jamaica



I am Norbert Smellie I am a Jamaican Portrait and Event Photographer based in Kingston. I am extremely passionate about people and photography. It is always very interesting to me to see how individuals react when I pull out my camera to take their portraits, some are happy and some become so self-conscious that it makes the mood in the room very tense. 

I have learned over a period of four years how to handle different personalities when taken a portrait. It helps when I speak with my client to get a field of who they are and introduce them to who I am. 
I love portrait photography, it shows who a person really is if done correctly, it gives the viewer an insight into the life of the person in the image. 

I am very interested in learning as much as I can about people in order to be able to understand them better. I also love the group and Family portraits. The group dynamic is a bit more complicated as there is always an assigned role of leadership. 

I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge about lighting and the use of a studio to control lights. 
I am Norbert Smellie a portrait and Event photographer based in Kingston. I offer the following services: Portrait photography, Wedding Photography, Graduation Photography, Maternity Photography (Pregnancy images) Church event photography, seminars & workshop photography. 





































http://www.norbphotography.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Light Photography in Jamaica