Jamaican Portrait & Event Photographer

I started off as many contemporary photographers did, with a crappy phone and lack of knowledge of the basic elements and techniques of a student or professional photographer. 

My first year in college led me to the discovery of the DSLR Camera, this was a joy for me because I have always seen them but never have I ever been this close to holding one. But before I could hold the camera I had to learn the history of Jamaican photography, the parts of the camera and their functions. 

The techniques associated with photography were all under one heading; Composition. A Composition is all that is within an exposed image. 

My journey thus far has led me to experiment with the various forms of photography. I have found that I most enjoy Portrait and event photography. I have been fortunate enough to have met and work with some of the most beautiful personalities a photographer could ever want. 

As a Jamaican photography, I found that there was a lack of specialization in portrait photography. The main focus in Jamaica is wedding photography.  

I wanted to do something different and learn as much as I could about portrait photography.  The Jamaican market for portrait photography is consistently changing and it is becoming more accessible to the majority. 

Why do Jamaicans hire a portrait photographer

One of the main reasons for hiring a Portrait photographer in Jamaica is to highlight significant moments in a person's life. 



http://norbphotography.com



Comments

  1. Nice article, which you have shared here about the photography. your article is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. If anyone looking for the Corporate Photographer in Dubai, dreamboxme is the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, Which you have shared here. as we provide wedding photographer asheville north carolina at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mentioned here great information here.Children Event Photographer I would like to say this is a well-informed article and also beneficial article for us. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This data which you have shared here, It's a beneficial and useful article. I need to urge you to at last proceed with your incredible work. I'm much obliged to you. photography and videography companies in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've written a fantastic article. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for providing this information. event photography dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Light Photography in Jamaica